Beautiful Typography Micro-Course
A guide to choosing and using the best fonts for a professional- looking brand
Do your fonts speak in your brand’s voice?
Your marketing materials are full of written words.
And when you display those words in the best possible font for your business, your words will have a “voice” that says something about your brand.
But the reality is, many of us do this when it comes to fonts:
- We pick a font we like today, and then pick a completely different font to use a few months later (no consistency)
- We stick with one or two fonts we think are “safe,” and as a result, our marketing materials are boring
- We throw up our hands in frustration and choose Helvetica or Times Roman because we can’t make a decision about what font to use
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Carefully-chosen fonts are a powerful way to communicate your brand style. And you don’t need special training to choose and use fonts like a pro.
Presenting Beautiful Typography
Beautiful Typography is your guide to choosing and using fonts effectively
After you’ve gone through the materials, you’ll have:
- Chosen the two best fonts to communicate your brand so you can use them in everything you do (and building brand consistency)
- Mastered what to look for when deciding on fonts to use for future projects
- Confidence about typography in general, so that everything you create with your fonts looks more polished and professional
How to give voice to your words with beautiful fonts
Do you look at fonts and you can’t see the difference between them?
With Beautiful Typography, those days are over. You’ll develop a critical eye when it comes to fonts, and get the inside scoop on how pros pick perfect fonts every time.
You’ll have everything you need to eliminate fonts that just won’t work for your business, and choose the best fonts from the group that remains (this is exactly how professionals do it!).
Market your business with gorgeous typography
It’s not enough to choose the best fonts for your business.
Beautiful Typography also contains a master class on using fonts the way skilled graphic designers do. You’ll learn about kerning, line height, hanging punctuation, and more.
Don’t know what these terms are? That’s OK: you’ll discover what they mean, and how mastering them will make the difference between a page that looks like it was designed by an amateur, and one that looks like it was put together by a pro.
– Marianne Post
Pamela Wilson teaches people how to build online businesses they love.
She’s an online educator, a keynote speaker, a business coach, and the author of:
- Master Content Marketing: A Simple Plan to Cure the Blank Page Blues and Attract a Profitable Audience
- Proceed with Confidence: 25 Quick Ways to Boost Your Business Mojo
- Master Content Strategy: How to Maximize Your Reach and Boost Your Bottom Line Every Time You Hit Publish
Pamela is a 25+ year business owner. She founded Big Brand System in 2010 to help people just like you take their valuable professional expertise and turn it into an online business they love running.