Brilliant Brand Color Micro-Course
The ultimate guide to harnessing the power of color to brand your business
Brand your business with beautiful colors
With millions of colors to chose from, how will you ever find the exact colors that work best for your brand?
And yet, you know color is important. You’ve heard about the psychology of color, you know something about how it affects people, and you want to use it for your business.
In a perfect world, you’d have brand colors that communicate what your business offers, and resonate with the ideal customer you want to reach.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your brand colors, read on.
Presenting Brilliant Brand Color
Your brand colors aren’t working
… or you don’t have brand colors at all.
Brilliant Brand Color shows you how to create a flexible five-color palette for your business. This color palette allows you to:
- Use your colors consistently across everything you do in print and on the web
- Build brand recognition through color: your colors will become associated with your business
- Make your life easier by giving you a limited palette of colors to choose from so you can assemble your marketing materials quickly and easily
How to communicate your brand through your color palette
Feel like you’re not “good with color?”
You may feel that way because you’ve never learned how to make it work. With Brilliant Brand Color, you’ll understand basic rules about color that will cut through the confusion once and for all.
When you read through the lessons and follow the advice, you’ll suddenly be “good with color.”
Apply color with confidence, and reap the rewards
Studies have shown that color increases brand recognition by a whopping 80%.
But if your color isn’t working to communicate what your business offers, you won’t reap this benefit.
Brilliant Brand Color doesn’t just show you how to choose your brand colors, you’ll understand how to use them, too. It’s a complete system for building color confidence.
Pamela’s lessons are accessible, enjoyable, and full of immediately applicable information. I’m now able to collaborate with web designers effectively to convey my message, and I know my marketing materials will only continue to improve over time. Thanks, Pamela!
- Leslie Rinchen-Wongmo, StitchingBuddhas.com
Pamela Wilson teaches people how to build online businesses they love.
She’s an online educator, a keynote speaker, a business coach, and the author of:
- Master Content Marketing: A Simple Plan to Cure the Blank Page Blues and Attract a Profitable Audience
- Proceed with Confidence: 25 Quick Ways to Boost Your Business Mojo
- Master Content Strategy: How to Maximize Your Reach and Boost Your Bottom Line Every Time You Hit Publish
Pamela founded BIG Brand System in 2010 to help people just like you take their valuable professional expertise and turn it into an online business they love to own and run.