Business Name & Tagline Micro-Course
How to choose a first-rate name & tagline that grow with your business
How to choose a first-rate name and tagline that grow with you
There it is again: that name and tagline you’re just not happy with. Why is that? It may be because:
- You’ve outgrown them: your business or product is so much more now than what it used to be
- It was a “placeholder” idea, and you ended up stuck with it
- It doesn’t appeal to the ideal customer you are trying to reach: they don’t resonate with it at all
Whatever the reason, every time you see your name or tagline, you cringe. They’re not working at all.
Or maybe you're trying to find a name and tagline to use. Either way, you're going to want to know about this ...
Presenting the Business Name & Tagline Guide
How to turn a strong idea into a winning name and tagline
The Business Name and Tagline Guide gives you a step-by-step process for finding a name and tagline that make you feel proud to share your business, product, or movement. Your name and tagline will:
- Communicate what you offer perfectly
- Appeal to the “ideal customer” you are trying to reach
- Support you as you market your business
Finding it impossible to put into words everything you offer?
When you follow the system in the Business Name & Tagline Guide, you’ll find the exact right words to express what’s most interesting about your business so you can attract the customers you want.
Words are powerful. With this guide you’ll enjoy the competitive advantage of a memorable name and tagline from the moment you begin using them.
A system so simple, no marketing background is required
The worst-case-scenario for a business owner? A name and tagline that are so unclear and uninspiring, you have to explain them or make excuses for them every time you use them.
Your business name and tagline play a crucial role in the success of your business. Get them wrong, and you’ll have an uphill battle ahead of you.
To benefit from the Business Name & Tagline Guide, you don’t have to have any experience naming a business.
You’ll discover a step-by-step system anyone can follow, and it will lead you to finding a powerful, memorable name and tagline combination you can use for your business, your product, or your movement.
Pamela is a fantastic and talented teacher. The information she shares on marketing and design is clear, thorough, easy to implement, and terribly important for anyone interested in clarifying and developing a big brand.
- Wardee Harmon Traditional Cooking School
Pamela Wilson teaches people how to build online businesses they love.
She’s an online educator, a keynote speaker, a business coach, and the author of:
- Master Content Marketing: A Simple Plan to Cure the Blank Page Blues and Attract a Profitable Audience
- Proceed with Confidence: 25 Quick Ways to Boost Your Business Mojo
- Master Content Strategy: How to Maximize Your Reach and Boost Your Bottom Line Every Time You Hit Publish
Pamela founded BIG Brand System in 2010 to help people just like you take their valuable professional expertise and turn it into an online business they love to own and run.